Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't impressed at all with Wolves against Pool in the FA Cup. even though they have had some great results I think the demands of the PL are catching up with them.
That wasn't their strongest side tbf.

Wasn't impressed at all with Wolves against Pool in the FA Cup. even though they have had some great results I think the demands of the PL are catching up with them.

Might be fair to say you were not impressed by the leaders of the premiership by 4 points at present as well them.

Their record against top 6 sides is pretty impressive , Draw against us at home , Wins against Chelsea at home , Spurs Away and Draws away to Manure and Arsenal.

Losses to Liverpool at home in the league and an extremely unlucky home defeat against Spurs not to mention putting Liverpool out of the FA Cup once again.

So its 2-3-2 in the league against the top 6 , the way they play I sense this might be our most difficult home fixture to come for the remainder of the season.

Any win will be huge for us especially if Brighton who will give anybody a tough game at home grab something against Liverpool.

Last edited:
Their record against top 6 sides is pretty impressive , Draw against us at home , Wins against Chelsea at home , Spurs Away and Draws away to Manure and Arsenal.

Losses to Liverpool at home in the league and an extremely unlucky home defeat against Spurs not to mention putting Liverpool out of the FA Cup once again.

So its 2-3-2 in the league against the top 6 , the way they play I sense this might be our most difficult home fixture to come for the remainder of the season.

Any win will be huge for us especially if Brighton who will give anybody a tough game at home grab something against Liverpool.

Preferably Salah by the throat...

Really tough test especially if the scousers put scoreboard pressure on us by winning their game.

On the other hand our first eleven are well rested and more than capable of beating this lot with something to spare providing handball rules are applied evenly.

Another night match should mean it’s bouncing again and it’s round about mid to late jan that games start feeling a bit different when we’re in a title race, every little incident means a bit more. Can’t wait.

David was still rusty and missed glorious scoring chances, while Bernardo only played 30 mins and looked sharp. Sergio has flu and won't play while Gabriel is in excellent form. We need to pick our strongest eleven to beat Wolves.
Ok let’s have a bet then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.