Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think someone from a region with more food banks than current accounts would have a more sympathetic outlook towards ordinary fans struggling to find money for four games in 11\12 days.

Failing early in all the cups is Liverpool's way of helping their pennyless supporters, Klopp sees it as the Christian thing to do.

Bless.

I think it’s hard to justify last nights attendance, it was quite poor. The fact it’s highlighted a lot more than any where else is the real issue.
Even a poor attendance, against weak opponents and the least attractive game amongst a run of several home matches
- was more than the average Premier league attendance for over half the league.

We should push to give them what they want, i.e. games being forfeited and ended after a team has a 6 goal lead out of respect for the opposition.
Let's see their fucking reaction then.

We should push to give them what they want, i.e. games being forfeited and ended after a team has a 6 goal lead out of respect for the opposition.
Let's see their fucking reaction then.
Nah, let’s put out U23’s against Burton, put a hat full of goals in and see how that gets spinned

Did anyone else clock Pep's reference to the Guardian in his press conference yesterday, in answer to a question about the absence of a winter break in Abu Dhabi?

Seems he's not unaware of the Islington chattering classes angst over our ownership.

Did anyone else clock Pep's reference to the Guardian in his press conference yesterday, in answer to a question about the absence of a winter break in Abu Dhabi?

Seems he's not unaware of the Islington chattering classes angst over our ownership.
I missed it — what did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.