Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Still getting booed though, see Rotherham.

I didn't notice this but i was sat at the other end near the goal, but he gets a lot if stick. After the Chelsea game I looked at his fb page, was shocked to see a lot if negative comments on there.

Playing Rotherham he had moments where he was sublime, not just one if two, but then the same can be said about the whole team. The way Sterling ran around a defender (can't remember which one) while on the ball and layed the ball on for Jesus to score was near beautiful.

No bad press will ever take that quality away.

Under Pep he's cone so far, I heard him interviewed after he scored for City following his 2 for England & the guy said 'you had a great game, scored 2 for England, how do you feel?' Sterling replied it was a great team effort and the team are doing really well ... & that was the measure of him as a team player. Top man :)

Clattenburg, of all the cvnts in all the world, in the mail today referring to the foul on Raz for the pen

“Forget his reputation for diving this was a pen”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.