Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Even if all that was true, which in all fairness I think a good chunk of it is, it is yet another example of Raheem can do no wrong Sterling amongst us. Claiming Rashford ran into dead ends more is a bit wild too. His touch, control, passing and shooting was all off. Who can we blame for that?

If Sterling gets in them positions he is praised for his movement and rightly so, Lingard works well to get into good positions and all of a sudden that is easy to do and all down to Sterlings runs off the balls. By all means people can defend the lad it is just the constant movement of the goalposts that then becomes the frustration.
Tom, as one of the oldest members on here can I ask you respectfully ask you to put a sock in it. :-)

Very good player.
Not performing that great for England. Up to the manager if he wants to play him.
The media can f*ck off.
Move on.

He plays with fear for England because of the attitude of media scrum. I hope he pretends to be injured.

Lets be honest, he is in a hall of fame for this with most other England managers after Bobby Robson

I agree and if this is the case I am disappointed as I thought better of Southgate than that. It is also extremely risky if he is trying to utilise the squad as some like Gerrard say he should do. Very easy to take the opposition lightly and come unstuck, as we know. The media attitude to Sterling is beyond diabolical. That tool Dan Roan on BBC news last night was pushing the case for Rashford saying Sterling had a "poor" game on Monday which is another attempt to 're write history. Sterling was excellent on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.