New York City FC

Some new rumours on the stadium - this time potentially at Willets Point next to the New York Mets Stadium. 25k but not much more detail than that.

Some new rumours on the stadium - this time potentially at Willets Point next to the New York Mets Stadium. 25k but not much more detail than that.
Taken from Wiki...
Willets Point, also known locally as the Iron Triangle, is an industrial neighborhood within Corona, in the New York City borough of Queens. Located east of Citi Field near the Flushing River, it is known for its automobile shops and junkyards, and had a population of 10 people in 2011.
There'll be riots trying to relocate that number of people!

Taken from Wiki...
Willets Point, also known locally as the Iron Triangle, is an industrial neighborhood within Corona, in the New York City borough of Queens. Located east of Citi Field near the Flushing River, it is known for its automobile shops and junkyards, and had a population of 10 people in 2011.
There'll be riots trying to relocate that number of people!
Relocate them? They could probably get a game! :)

I have 2 American relatives who support NYCFC and from what I hear from them we're not best liked by a lot of their fans. The feeling is now reciprocal I want them to be beaten every match they go out to play.
So NYCFC fans hate City?
Can't believe that.
We are owned by the same people.
They're latest managers (Viera and Torent) are ex-City people.
They wear the same colours as City.
It is likely that they will get some of our players in the future.
What is it with these Ham shanks ay?
'kin 'ell, they probably don't mind the Red Bulls

So NYCFC fans hate City?
Can't believe that.
We are owned by the same people.
They're latest managers (Viera and Torent) are ex-City people.
They wear the same colours as City.
It is likely that they will get some of our players in the future.
What is it with these Ham shanks ay?
'kin 'ell, they probably don't mind the Red Bulls
Think it stems from them feeling shafted over the Lampard loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.