Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Comment in the Jesus performances thread - I've much to say with which you'll likely disagree.

Meanwhile in this thread....

Fuck off Chelsea - you suck!

And fuck off you Scousers - no way you're deep enough to win the title.

Can I also add, Jesus continues to look razor sharp?

It's like something has clicked for the lad, looks so dangerous when on the ball and can see some of the tricks he was known for in Brazil.

Perfect timing.

Jesus has very quick feet.

Just watching the highlights (as you do!); has there been any explanation as to why Kyle was so tardy coming out for the second half? I'd imagine Pep wouldn't have been impressed by that!

Just watching the highlights (as you do!); has there been any explanation as to why Kyle was so tardy coming out for the second half? I'd imagine Pep wouldn't have been impressed by that!
Not only was he late out, he then had to start the half in midfield whilst Fernandinho covered his arse, and then once the danger was over he had to kneel down to sort his laces out on the pitch. The winning margin has got him off the hook really because it was a joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.