Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me why sly are not showing a re-run of the game. every week they show a full re-run of live games the following day. there is even a re -run of the Wolves game already listed for tomorrow.

thoughts?

I do not believe that anyone who calls themselves a fan sits with the telly on mute when City are on. That’s utterly insane.

I'm pretty regular at this. My record at the moment stands at just over three minutes before some knob has had a pop and then the mute button shuts the fucker up! I often wonder when viewing figures can be obtained whether the broadcaster knows how many weren't listening to the shite spouted over the airwaves.

Every fan forum bemoans empty seats as every ground has them,the media fixate on ours alone,as i said spurs about 25k at wembley but not a mumour,it's the go to narrative for us so they can get one negative thing in at least
But why get it get to you ? Its the only stick that they can hit us with.
Fuck `em all Kaz.Let them worry while we still rule the roost.

can anyone tell me why sly are not showing a re-run of the game. every week they show a full re-run of live games the following day. there is even a re -run of the Wolves game already listed for tomorrow.

thoughts?
Really ? Sorry mate but I thought they they only showed the half hour programme of any games.I seriously thought they`d done away with the full re-show of a game.

I'm pretty regular at this. My record at the moment stands at just over three minutes before some knob has had a pop and then the mute button shuts the fucker up! I often wonder when viewing figures can be obtained whether the broadcaster knows how many weren't listening to the shite spouted over the airwaves.
I find it absurd that in this techno era there isn’t a simple option to press a button and listen to a game without the comms on. It’s not just the anti city bias I hate, I can’t stand 99% of modern commentators with their pre prepared quips and sickening banter and the co commentator who never stops fvcking talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.