Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreign broadcasters love us. We are playing dream football and they appreciate that. They are not hung up on who "used" to be good.
Not all of them.
For instance the argie cúnts from #PREMIERxESPN wax lyrical on both scum and shite, Madrid and Juve. We are unlucky that they are getting most of our games. What's worse, there's one bottomless barrel of platitudes named @Jorge_Barril spouting that worn out drivel that City are a new club with recent success that has no history at all, unlike both sets of glorious red filth. If City win, it's because the opposition are shambolic not because our quality. That's the narrative from the majority of Latino-Americanos pundits; they are basically fans of clubs that won the CL equating that to history. Fuck 'em and their ignorance.

Don't feel bad, just one of those things. Basketball is one, albeit a very popular sport, that I just cannot enjoy.
As already mentioned, run to one end score, cheer very loudly, run to the other score, cheer very loudly and repeat again and again and again .
A bit like a Kevin Keegan side then?

Every fan forum bemoans empty seats as every ground has them,the media fixate on ours alone,as i said spurs about 25k at wembley but not a mumour,it's the go to narrative for us so they can get one negative thing in at least
Not quite Kaz.We have many many fans on this very forum who are fixated on the lack of bums on seats.Can`t understand it myself.As bad as the moaners ref "early leavers".

I find it absurd that in this techno era there isn’t a simple option to press a button and listen to a game without the comms on. It’s not just the anti city bias I hate, I can’t stand 99% of modern commentators with their pre prepared quips and sickening banter and the co commentator who never stops fvcking talking.
Andy Hinchcliffe? :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.