That family stand empty section post half time

It should be the family two blocks.

Well, maybe Family 4 blocks or Family part of Stand, but no club in the country gives over a complete stand in this way. The principle behind it was sound and aspects are very good but the practical application has been flawed. It really does need a very careful review though scope for changes may not occur until the North Stand extension is built. In the meantime is this a subject together with groups that City Matters could consider?

Well, maybe Family 4 blocks or Family part of Stand, but no club in the country gives over a complete stand in this way. The principle behind it was sound and aspects are very good but the practical application has been flawed. It really does need a very careful review though scope for changes may not occur until the North Stand extension is built. In the meantime is this a subject together with groups that City Matters could consider?
I agree that it’s not working but I strongly suspect me and you are too short termist. We have very switched on people in charge of things and they’re probably playing the long game. A sizeable percentage of the 6 and 7 yr olds who don’t want to go to every game now and who would rather be eating hotdogs and drinking coke than be back in their seat for the start of the 2nd half will, in ten years time, absolutely live for the thrill of watching us win things and will be screaming their lungs out every home game.

6-0 to the empty seats got an airing near the end on Sunday too!

Hundreds leave the SS3 early. They should have designed that better with stairs at the back rather than having to wait 15 mins to get to an exit. Doesn’t affect me as I’m close to the exit but I’m sure that’s why people do it up there.

I sit halfway up SS3 and I can see why those further towards the back leave early. Not only does it take ages getting to an exit, you then have 6000(?) people all leaving through the same narrow set of doors and down the stairs whereas every other stand has multiple entrances and exits.

As a CB ST holder, there was a first against Chelsea. The NS started a chant that went round the stadium. Awesome work guys. Now it's happened, do it again!

I sit halfway up SS3 and I can see why those further towards the back leave early. Not only does it take ages getting to an exit, you then have 6000(?) people all leaving through the same narrow set of doors and down the stairs whereas every other stand has multiple entrances and exits.
How this stand passed health and safety a really don't know!

I am almost certain they are club tickets, could be staff that have to return to their post at that time.

If that is the case the ticket office should not be allocating seats in such a prominent location....it's absolutely crazy. If anyone knows who runs this office they should have a word with the guy. The most amazing home game of the season and about 40 people sitting behind the goal get up and leave at half time...great work City?????.

Can anyone enlighten me please as to why that small section of around 30 seats always seems to be empty in the second half when some of us cant get a ticket?

Verses Chelsea there seemed to be a load of blue clad figures in the first half who vanished in the second. Apart from looking awful on TV it is clear these people have no real interest in our club. They looked like a team of some sorts, I'm thinking maybe the WSL teams from the earlier games.

Hopefully the club monitor this site because they really should knock these free tickets on the head.
I often see a lot of our underage players in the family stand.
It might be that a trench of tickets are held for them and their kin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.