Aguero's disallowed goal

They’re taking the piss out of the paying customers, transparency is important, except to our refs. They won’t even come on tv or talk to the papers, the shit bags.

The paying customer at the match matters not one jot, just the tv subscriptions and the brand and the clubs that drive them.

VAR has been implemented, refined and tested in other sports and all we need to do as a game is follow in their footsteps.

Apply the laws of the game, communicate as much and hey presto, 99.99% of decisions are got right.

Never going too happen.

Agree mate, but until they come clean there will be suspicions. Cricket have no problems with openness

I think it has absolutely nothing to do with the ‘brand’. I think it more to do with fixing the betting markets.

Probably but its the brand that keeps the interest there, especially in the far east.

Either way i cant remember the last time i watched a game and thought it wasnt in some way fixed and that is incredibly sad.

My apologises for the disruption in the thread earlier, I still 100% stand by what I said, however I was wrong to do it in the manner I did so apologises to all involved.

In terms of the decisions itself I actually thought it was offside from inside the ground. You could categorically say even if it was fractionally onside or level it wasn’t going to be given - VAR or not - simply because it’s us.

Seeing the replays it’s very tight and I can’t argue with the offside however there’s only shit angles from what little I’ve seen, none of which are conclusive. No way should the linesman be flagging in that case because there’s absolutely no fucking chance he could say 100% offside.

They’re taking the piss out of the paying customers, transparency is important, except to our refs. They won’t even come on tv or talk to the papers, the shit bags.

The technology doesn't work perfectly in Rugby or Cricket & takes far too long, but at least it is transparent, so the public knows what the officials are looking at & why. If they then get the decision wrong, in the eyes of those watching, the public know what the judgement was based on & they can't suddenly make something up, to cover their arses afterwards.

In Rugby, the reasons for those fuckers reviewing Aguero's goal v Shalke, would be known by everybody & if they were acting outside of their jurisdiction, as I believe they were, everyone would know it.

Likewise, irrespective of the handball against Otamendi, someone somewhere decided he should get a yellow card. We would know who & why. And we would know that the referee was reffing blind on those incidents.

I think that is the last thing these people want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.