Aguero's disallowed goal

I think it has absolutely nothing to do with the ‘brand’. I think it more to do with fixing the betting markets.

Been saying it all season - Far East betting syndicates have multi millions riding on a Liverpool title win - and may be behind some of the bizarre decisions we have seen.

His backside was offside,I thought one criterion was that any body part that could used for scoring was deemed offside.So are they saying that Serge could have farted it in? :-)
More appropriate to the Goat but if ball went in off his arse it would be a goal.

On or Off , Your call ?
blindsound2003.jpg

Which team is it again?

The technology doesn't work perfectly in Rugby or Cricket & takes far too long, but at least it is transparent, so the public knows what the officials are looking at & why. If they then get the decision wrong, in the eyes of those watching, the public know what the judgement was based on & they can't suddenly make something up, to cover their arses afterwards.

In Rugby, the reasons for those fuckers reviewing Aguero's goal v Shalke, would be known by everybody & if they were acting outside of their jurisdiction, as I believe they were, everyone would know it.

Likewise, irrespective of the handball against Otamendi, someone somewhere decided he should get a yellow card. We would know who & why. And we would know that the referee was reffing blind on those incidents.

I think that is the last thing these people want.
No they don’t want it, because they don’t want transparency.
The two incidents you reference are extremely debatable, so if the ref had to talk through his reasoning for giving a decision, the next time a similar incident occurred then they couldn’t then give a different response, it would soon become obvious it was bent.
This why it’s all cloak and dagger. None of us know why they looked at Agüero’s goal, some of us don’t know if it was handball and why was a penalty given for holding in our game, but not in United’s.

If it was all in the open it wouldn’t take long to get a bank of incidents and the result of the decision. Then when they start changing the decisions it would look to obvious.

Been saying it all season - Far East betting syndicates have multi millions riding on a Liverpool title win - and may be behind some of the bizarre decisions we have seen.

A lot of people seem to believe this but I never understand this type of comment. Liverpool are maybe the most popular team in Asia and people there will back them to win. Therefore, if they do win the title, the bookies will have to pay out. You'd expect the opposite influence.

A lot of people seem to believe this but I never understand this type of comment. Liverpool are maybe the most popular team in Asia and people there will back them to win. Therefore, if they do win the title, the bookies will have to pay out. You'd expect the opposite influence.

Ordinary you’d be right but the betting syndicates have millions in play and need their team to win. There’s clear evidence of betting syndicates fixing a whole range of sports - why should football be any different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.