Working in town

I wish I still worked in town. It's vibrant, great socially and dead handy for City matches midweek. I used to cycle-commute to work in 20 minutes guaranteed from Prestwich, 25 to get home. Mint!

Travelling from denton.
My options are:
- Drive in and park (parking costs)
- Drive to nearby station (guide bridge or reddish) and get train from there
-Drive to Ashburys Station and get train from there. This would reduce train fares.

I'm looking to change career and all but 2 companies in the industry are based in town. I'm going to try to get in one of the 2 out of town but if not, I will end up having to go into town.
Denton to town? You should be cycling.

I'm sick of working in town, hassle from aggressive beggars, shit on the floor, litter and aggro and high train fares.....

I drive into town all the time and never pay for parking. I normally park on King Street and just bang my hazards on.

Straight down Hyde Road. Piece of piss.

Electric bike? You wouldn't be sweating.

Get on Fallowfield loop at Reddish near the reservoir, get off at Ashton canal if you don’t fancy Hyde Road which is a shit road to cycle. All the way in, no cars. Nice flat ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.