“City Matters” fan committee

Why wouldn't we oppose this? You don't think we're going to ask for an increase do you? We discussed this at our committee meeting last week and want the club to take a good look at ticket pricing as we don't think the current system is logical or fair.

I presented the evidence of season and matchday ticket pricing at the other big clubs (bar Spurs) and it's quite surprising. Our range of season ticket prices is (bar the very cheap ones and 93:20) almost identical to United's & Liverpool's. You can watch 14 matches at the Emirates for less than you can watch them at the Etihad. Watching us at Old Trafford (as a United fan) costs less than watching them at our place. Yet we clearly don't have the equivalent level of demand as we're selling home tickets in all sorts of places.

Be very careful people of this

He was talking about reducing the number of season card holders to maximize profits pages back

Very dangerous to have someone who thinks he can run the club better than Soriano supposedly looking out for us asking for a freeze

I`m NOT suggesting that at all.I`m saying that our Branch has a great method of helping some of those members who require tickets,on a fair basis and something that is accepted by one and all.
When you say on a fair basis that is accepted by one and all, do you mean within your branch?

Edit! I see you have answered this already.

If those members have sufficient points then they have to apply via the Club anyway.
91 members last season and 83 this season,shows that they are more than happy at the way we operate on a fair and open basis,which gives everyone an opportunity of watching an away game,when in reality if they had to depend on securing points,they would never get to see one.
How is that fair to people with higher points who miss out because a SC bypasses the points system?

Be very careful people of this

He was talking about reducing the number of season card holders to maximize profits pages back

Very dangerous to have someone who thinks he can run the club better than Soriano supposedly looking out for us asking for a freeze
You really are a nasty fucker with your constant bitching about PB.The guy is trying his best to help City fans,along with other Reps and the Club and all you can do is moan like fuck.

So people with higher points owners miss out on tickets not sure they think it is very fair.
My point that SC are cheating wasn't so stupid after all?
Funny how you took "umbridge" when I accused you of doing exactly to what you have just admitted. Especially if you maintain yours is a well run SC, I would be interested to hear exactly what the badly run ones do?
As I have maintain all along the whole system is flawed.
I have just found a different way around the system that doesn't involve SC.

Cheating by definition involves breaking the rules. Being allocated an away ticket by your local
Supporters Club doesn’t.

Once the ID checks are introduced, there will be enough tickets for everyone who legitimately wants to go to away ganes.

How is that fair to people with higher points who miss out because a SC bypasses the points system?
Because as a Branch we are governed by both what the Club and the Exec Committee pass on to us.Why shouldn`t new Members get an opportunity of watching an away game ?
Its worked perfectly well for the past 4 years and its the Membership who decide NOT our Branch Committee,as we are only the holders of said rules.

I severely doubt it would ever put me off going no, but as somebody who checks I've got everything before leaving the house about 6 times over, not having my ticket and having to travel without it would be a constant source of anxiety and would have a negative impact on my enjoyment of the day until I was passed that phase and the ticket was in my hand, particularly for away games where I'm not in control of my travel plans. I often go with coaches that stop further away from the ground for drinks pre-game to avoid the crowds and thus we get to the ground with minimal time to spare. Having to then rush around to get my ticket first where it's inevitable somebody or some issue is holding up the process forcing people to arrive in the ground late is going to create a lot of disgruntled fans.

Im not entirely against an ID check, they'd be an inconvenience, likely more than that to begin with as it's inevitable it will have problems initially and people are going to miss games through no fault of their own because of it but its something I'd likely just get used to eventually and resign myself to accepting. my issue is if the club are willing to bring that in which would take a great deal of organisation, time and money to implement, why aren't they looking into the bigger more pressing issues that are easier to address such as unwarranted SC allocations, the ever increasing corporate allocations and tout websites to name a few.

that's very fair, if we are all to make concessions, and we are all equal, then it is hard to argue with your post, well said

When you say on a fair basis that is accepted by one and all, do you mean within your branch?

Edit! I see you have answered this already.

I'm sure Oakie does run it fairly but I can also guarantee his branch aren't treated fairly in comparison to others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.