Spurs H Post Match

Very gritty performance. As someone who believes Walker is a liability, I have to say his work rate and willingness to receive the ball were incredible today
Final ball is often poor. And he is prone to a game changing error . But his work rate is second to none.

Agreed, all they had was their wank VAR chant, some scruffy ****s outside singing we pay your benefits aswell. None of them looked like they had worked a day of their lives. Hope Ajax pump them both legs. If beating city is the highlight of their season then they really are the comedy club.
Their support was very poor the last two games. Poor at home and poor away.

Ok fair enough just Son and the Dane then. The rest are cloggers . Today and Wednesday did nothing to change my mind having seen them try and kick us off the park before. Take those two out and their target man Kane and they are just another Cardiff. Nasty dirty team.

Agreed. My only surprise from the past few games is that delle alli didn't try to break anyones legs. Although it looks like rose has picked up the mantle.

The 3 points was all that mattered and the team definitely showed the fight needed especially sterling, bernardo walker and gundogan who has quietly been 8/10 the past month or so. But just to add as great as he's been this season laporte has been a worry for the past few games imo and needs to pick up big time for the last stretch. His reading of the game seems to have vanished the past couple of weeks and he is almost always late or second to react to a play.
I agree with Laporte quote he's behind in his thinking . It's as if he's come back from injury with a different brain.

Just back in, we still looked a bit shit at the back, looked like poor communication to me between Eric and Stones. Thankfully Eddie was immense and it was great to see Phil bag one.
Ref was an absolute disgrace, will need to watch it back but to me it was if he was letting everything go including what looked like an outrageous challenge on Bernie where he went absolutely flying.
Right gonna get a beer and fingers crossed Warnock does a job on the Dippers tomorrow.

I’d absolutely break the bank for Son. I know it’s a pipe dream but what a player.

There’s a real possibility they’ll cash in on Kane with the progression he’s made, they are much more mobile and a threat. His ability to run the line up top is exceptional, again Poch should take a great deal of credit the way he develops players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.