Spurs H Post Match

Just got back to my hotel after the game. Christ, those last 5-10 minutes were nerve shredding. I could nearly hear my bones aging! Good to see @meeesh again, plus his wife Sharon and their lad Christian. And their friends from Chorley as well. Where else would you rather be on a glorious sunny saturday afternoon, eh?

Leeds? :-)
20190420-123106.jpg

Just back in, we still looked a bit shit at the back, looked like poor communication to me between Eric and Stones. Thankfully Eddie was immense and it was great to see Phil bag one.
Ref was an absolute disgrace, will need to watch it back but to me it was if he was letting everything go including what looked like an outrageous challenge on Bernie where he went absolutely flying.
Right gonna get a beer and fingers crossed Warnock does a job on the Dippers tomorrow.

The quality of refereeing most of the game was sub-standard, but during the last five to eight mins inc. added time was just outrageous. Twice Sané was clattered and twice we got nowt. And yet for the puffiest, airy-fairy challenges he was giving Haringey the opportunity to launch one onto the head of the Spanish one-armed bandit! No doubt the powers-that-be will come out and applaud The Bottler for a 'strong performance'! He's crap, parades around the ground keeping cards in pockets with the misguided notion that if he doesn't book anyone it's a highly creditable performance. Anyone nearer to Bernardo getting flattened in the first half inside the Haringey area. Silva thought he was fouled and the lino for the next five minutes was trying to persuade Bernardo that he'd tripped over a blade of grass.

There’s a real possibility they’ll cash in on Kane with the progression he’s made, they are much more mobile and a threat. His ability to run the line up top is exceptional, again Poch should take a great deal of credit the way he develops players

That nasty ankle ligament injury just keeps coming back, third time in 3 years now....could be a good time to sell before it gets worse.

Thought he was quite fair, clearly dismissed the Walker handball as not being a penalty. Out of all all the Liverpool supporters on SkySports he comes cross as the most sensible and respectful.
They didn't even show our 2 pen claims,the nearer it gets to the end the more he bigs up the dipers,he is dying for us to drop points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.