Spurs H Post Match

I think he's already attained that status with me. I didn't think I'd ever have a favourite like Zaba; but Bernie is fast approaching it.

I love Aguero for the same reason. He worked his nads off on Wed despite not everything coming off and same again today. Some of our players have a desire in them that some football players don’t have. Kun is one, Bernardo is one. Sterling and De Bruyne too. They were born winners. They never shirk even if not playing well. We have a lot of them. It’s why we are so successful and I think Pep loves these types of players.

Three letters, not VAR, but REF . Absolutely shite from Oliver. How Rose wasn't booked within 5 mins of coming on is a mystery. Over all poor performance from the gob shite. Their defence looked petrified to receive the ball from lloris. Bernie, great. Eddie, v good. Some sloppy passes gave them chances but a much deserved win. Crowd great again. Come on City...

Three letters, not VAR, but REF . Absolutely shite from Oliver. How Rose wasn't booked within 5 mins of coming on is a mystery. Over all poor performance from the gob shite. Their defence looked petrified to receive the ball from lloris. Bernie, great. Eddie, v good. Some sloppy passes gave them chances but a much deserved win. Crowd great again. Come on City...

In fairness, receiving a ball from the stands would be a bit off-putting and scary.

I love Aguero for the same reason. He worked his nads off on Wed despite not everything coming off and same again today. Some of our players have a desire in them that some football players don’t have. Kun is one, Bernardo is one. Sterling and De Bruyne too. They were born winners. They never shirk even if not playing well. We have a lot of them. It’s why we are so successful and I think Pep loves these types of players.
Another reason why Pogbad the bad is be too bad to play for CITY..

There were a few feisty challenges from both teams. Mainly Spurs but Oliver handled things well. Didn't give the penalty against Walker and missed a few free kicks but wasn't atrocious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.