Florentino Luís

Romano works with Di Marzio so he is pretty reliable I think.

Are we signing two defensive midfielders? It could make sense because Rodri alone just wont be enough short term, because Fernandinho will go in 2020 when his deal is up.

I get that more and more clubs are now beginning to add a ton to the selling price based on potential, but for me it would be money well spent to throw on €10m more to get Rodri who is proven in a top league as opposed to this lad.

Is he truly a DM or an all rounder? Maybe we're going to move towards an all rounder in the squad as a gundogan replacement? Is this guy the ndombele alternative rather than the fernandinho replacement?

Who would not want £ 30 million plus for a youth player with less than 10 games most against total garbage? well at least he is bigger and faster than the rubbish Bayern bought

Who would not want £ 30 million plus for a youth player with less than 10 games most against total garbage? well at least he is bigger and faster than the rubbish Bayern bought
This is how modern market and scouting works. You either take risks and get them young and inexperienced, or pay exorbitant sums for readymade players. Joao Felix had a 'massive' €60m release clause just a year ago, look at him now.
https://www.mancitycore.com/manchester-city-scouting-benfica-attacker-joao-felix/

Madrid have paid €45m for a 16yo kid and now have a rising superstar on their hands - almost for nothing by current standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.