Why we will win the league!

If we don’t win it, the title was decided by refs at St James Park. Both games.

But walking out of St James that night, I’d have bitten your arm off if I was told beat Leicester and Brighton to be champions.

Pep did this to Pellegrini at Barca. We’re in good hands.
To be fair we were poor at St James Park.

All conspiracy theories aside, this is arguably the best title race in league history and the points totals are ridiculous.

You lot are a fantastic side and we have to be phenomenal to even keep up.

Two great sides and I've seen them all since the mid-80's.

I think you will win it, but hope springs eternal.

It's been a remarkable effort from both teams. Not sure we'll get two clubs achieving a similar number of points again tbh.

There actually is no margin for error. We won’t get the decisions and favouritism they’ve received this season. We have to work twice as hard

Let’s just hope the lads still have that desire. Hopefully VAR will see a lot of these silly decisions that have been going their way disappear

Desire and spirit has never been under question with Pep in charge especially over the last two seasons , those that he believes drop off a tad often enough in that regard are often left out despite his desire to rotate heavily from game to game and competition to competition.

Its a matter of getting the rub of the green and playing to our best or near so for long enough in the final two games.

If Wolves manage something a Liverpool of course that will help us results wise but realistically we have to win the last two games and we are capable of doing that.

It's been a remarkable effort from both teams. Not sure we'll get two clubs achieving a similar number of points again tbh.

I admire your even handedness, but even as someone who thinks most of the agenda stuff is guff, I am gonna finally concede this year is highly skewed and the scousers have had many a leg up to be even near us.

They may win it, but they are at least 15 points better off than they should be through dubious circumstances, not effort.

Desire and spirit has never been under question with Pep in charge especially over the last two seasons , those that he believes drop off a tad often enough in that regard are often left out despite his desire to rotate heavily from game to game and competition to competition.

Its a matter of getting the rub of the green and playing to our best or near so for long enough in the final two games.

If Wolves manage something a Liverpool of course that will help us results wise but realistically we have to win the last two games and we are capable of doing that.

If someone had said at the beginning of the season we have to beat Leicester at home and Brighton away to win the league I’m sure everyone would have snapped their hands off.

We are 1/4 with the bookies for a reason. The players are professionals. They know what they have to do. We just have to do what we can to help them which is get behind them from the off

Just seen article where Klopp says they've qualified for their final with a win at Newcastle. Seems to me someone needs to inform him that the other finalists so to speak are actually playing a different team over 200 miles away and frankly their game against Wolves really is a glorified non event!

If someone had said at the beginning of the season we have to beat Leicester at home and Brighton away to win the league I’m sure everyone would have snapped their hands off.

We are 1/4 with the bookies for a reason. The players are professionals. They know what they have to do. We just have to do what we can to help them which is get behind them from the off

Back in December when we had turned in that limp performance against Leicester I would have snapped your hands off the run from the Newcastle game has been nothing short of remarkable. If we win the next two games even more, then there’s the prospect of a domestic treble looming after that. What a time to be a blue.

I admire your even handedness, but even as someone who thinks most of the agenda stuff is guff, I am gonna finally concede this year is highly skewed and the scousers have had many a leg up to be even near us.

They may win it, but they are at least 15 points better off than they should be through dubious circumstances, not effort.
If they end up winning the title it’s going to leave a sour taste to say the least. How anyone can say there isn’t an agenda after this season is beyond me.

I think we will draw with Leictser but they will draw with wolves.

Can’t get it out of my head that’s how it will go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.