Why we will win the league!

People that said Tottenham will be a fail for Liverpool, then said Soton can get something against them will now move on to Chelsea being a huge threat but one thing wont change, only 6 wins will get the title to city only 6 wins..

We did the two easy ones Fulham and Cardiff but now its about to get serious.

Next 4 league games for us:
Palace away
Spurs home
MU away
Burnley away

This month is the acid test for Guardiola. From these same fixtures Liverpool got 3 wins, 1 draw 10 points. We need 12 points.

Btw from 6 games we play 4 away only two at home. Liverpools remaining 5 games 3 home, 2 away.
So what you saying?

They just dont seem like they are gonna lose

Whereas we are better, always feel we can be upset if we have an off day

Also feel Palace away is a horrible banana skin fixture, as ar ether games against United and Spurs

Liverpool only really have Chelsea in their way

Feel sick
Agree with all of this. We are definitely the better team. However, if the fixtures were reversed we would see them potentially dropping points in at least 3 games. Beyond Chelsea, which I see them winning, they will pick up maximum points with ease in their last 4. That goal against Spurs last weekend was the killer I feel

I’m not going to kill myself if they win it.

There’s more important things in life.

Until we slip up, if we do, it’s ours to win, and they can do nothing about it.

At least we have stopped them from being invincibles, if they don’t lose any of their remaining games.

People that said Tottenham will be a fail for Liverpool, then said Soton can get something against them will now move on to Chelsea being a huge threat but one thing wont change, only 6 wins will get the title to city only 6 wins..

Palace away
Spurs home
MU away
Burnley away

This month is the acid test for Guardiola. From these same fixtures Liverpool got 3 wins, 1 draw 10 points. We need 12 points.

Btw from 6 games we play 4 away only two at home. Liverpools remaining 5 games 3 home, 2 away.
Relegation form says one. Acid test for Guardiola says another.

??

Palace away
Spurs home
MU away
Burnley away

Exactly this. Let’s be realistic instead of all this flippant ‘they’ll drop points, we’ll win them all’ nonsense

We have to win all our remaining games because we fucked up in December & early January. I still have no idea why we caved in so badly at that time as we were actually in relegation form. Blaming Liverpool's luck is a red herring as we should be comfortably ahead of them.

I still think we will do it but it's tougher than it should be.

We were in relegation form? lol

Liverpool keep digging results out. No complaints about this game. They didn't play well, but Southampton sat on the game so deserved to lose.

We may have to win every game.

We lost three out of four league games and although the Newcastle game was later than I remembered the fact is we were unbelievably shite for no apparent reason. This is why the league is so tight.

I’m not going to kill myself if they win it.

There’s more important things in life.

Until we slip up, if we do, it’s ours to win, and they can do nothing about it.

At least we have stopped them from being invincibles, if they don’t lose any of their remaining games.

If they pip us with 95 points plus, I don’t think there is much to say than fair play.

I still think we can win all our games though. We look very comfortable. It would certainly help if Palace win their game this weekend, Burnley beat Cardiff and Brighton are safe by the last game too. If none of these clubs have anything to play for, I think we will beat them easily. United/Spurs are the key games and Rodgers will be desperate to beat us too. Spurs after 2 CL games will be particularly tricky as both clubs will know each other inside and out by then. That’s where Pep comes in!

Exciting stuff.

Fair play to the Scousers they keep going,however it ought to keep us focussed on winning every league game which is certainly well within our grasp and would be a wonderful way to do it after being 7 points behind in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.