Why we will win the league!

We lost three out of four league games and although the Newcastle game was later than I remembered the fact is we were unbelievably shite for no apparent reason. This is why the league is so tight.

Yes. If we do lose the league, that is where we lost it.

To be 1-0 up against Palace, Leicester and Newcastle, and to lose all 3 was poor.

But let’s wait and see.

They have CL matches just like us, and they will beat Porto. Then they will have to play Barcelona twice.

Being pushed all the way should be turned into a positive, not a negative. I actually think the heightened pressure will increase the players desire and focus.
Obviously, being 6 points clear would be nice, but the focus may actually drop for other comps if we were.
Losing a cup game, or being knocked out of a cup competition may result in a collapse or wobble in the league, but if/when that happens the players will be super psyched up!!
Get to the fa cup final, beat spurs and crystal palace and let's see where we are then.

Liverpool's games at home could be a hindrance for them if their supporters get carried away with mega coach greetings and putting even more pressure on the players
What u mean?

giphy.gif

Positives:
  • We are clearly a better side than them.
  • We have a decent goal difference superiority.
  • We have title winning experience and they don't.
  • And most important of all, the league is in our hands.

We lost three out of four league games and although the Newcastle game was later than I remembered the fact is we were unbelievably shite for no apparent reason. This is why the league is so tight.

To be 1-0 up against Palace, Leicester and Newcastle, and to lose all 3 was poor.

But let’s wait and see.

They have CL matches just like us, and they will beat Porto. Then they will have to play Barcelona twice.

Like I said in my original post, I still think we will win the league. If we don't then roll on August..

But let’s wait and see.

This is what could cost us,if we do drop points in the remaining games,we were a goal up in them three games even drawing two of them would have made a huge difference,it keeps playing on my mind these games thinking if only ...

Positives:
  • We are clearly a better side than them.
  • We have a decent goal difference superiority.
  • We have title winning experience and they don't.
  • And most important of all, the league is in our hands.

And chill. IF we win all the remaining games , these results won't matter.

On the contrary , it will give added incentives to the players

We just need to win the next game in front of us, the scouse ****s are hanging on by their fingernails in every match

Meanwhile we are cruising through games

We don’t need to win six games, win the next three and it will break the back of their challenge

Liverpool not been playing well for several games now but they are still picking up maximum points even if with a lot of luck. Title isn’t going to come down to who slips up first and we both have tough games....there are no easy games at this stage of season when it’s this close. Right now I will be very happy if we’re 1 point clear going into last game and it goes down as best premier season ever.

We have the squad to win the title but with our April fixtures it’s going to be very difficult. Could do with a clear win against Spurs next week to relieve a bit of pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.