Why we will win the league!

People that said Tottenham will be a fail for Liverpool, then said Soton can get something against them will now move on to Chelsea being a huge threat but one thing wont change, only 6 wins will get the title to city only 6 wins..

We did the two easy ones Fulham and Cardiff but now its about to get serious.

Next 4 league games for us:
Palace away
Spurs home
MU away
Burnley away

This month is the acid test for Guardiola. From these same fixtures Liverpool got 3 wins, 1 draw 10 points. We need 12 points.

Btw from 6 games we play 4 away only two at home. Liverpools remaining 5 games 3 home, 2 away.

Though Barcelona come close, we are currently the best team in world football. We can and should expect to win our 6 remaining games.

Let me just say that again..we are the best team in world football. So stop doubting.

This is what could cost us,if we do drop points in the remaining games,we were a goal up in them three games even drawing two of them would have made a huge difference,it keeps playing on my mind these games thinking if only ...

What's done is done , they also drew at critical stages , when they could have pulled clear.

This will go till the end - points will be dropped - pep won't let them relax at all

I agree with the OP

The commentary on sky with spit the dog was a fuckin disgrace, it might as well have been broadcast from the dipper end

If United fans can get over us winning the title with the last kick of the season, we can get over the Scousers
possibly winning the title. ;-)

When we do it, it will be right up there with the Aguero title.

Won't reach the ecstasy of that moment but the whole summer will be just as enjoyable if not more enjoyable.
I agree, the Aguero moment will never be topped but this title could possibly be sweeter for me. It would be unbelievably satisfying to stop Liverpool winning the trophy they crave so much when they've just achieved the highest points haul in their history.

4 day’s, and longer, in-between each match is enough with our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.