Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Oliver's shirt was turning from pink to a dark red.

Lost count how many times he positioned himself blocking attacking pass options.

You tried your best you cnuts.

Whether it was awarding Liverpool penalties for blatant diving, allowing clear offside goals or denying us clear cut penalties and judging every slight nudge as a foul one way and ridiculous tackles not given the other way you can all go fuck yourself you corrupt set of twats.

Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finished off with Liverpool's final goal of the season being two yards offside.

Oliver can't have been too bad, as there are only a few posts commenting on him. I thought he was OK, with nothing really to be alarmed at. It wasn't a dirty game, and they didn't get near our box that often.

Regarding referees blocking our passing lines, they are a legitimate part of the game. It is up to us to take their positions into account during play, and arrange our play accordingly. They are under no obligation to move out of the way. They generally patrol the same diagonal, to get a good view of play, and position themselves to be able to react to the ball moving in either direction up or down the pitch. Our players should know where they are, and should be able to adjust accordingly. I don't think they deliberately try to disrupt our patterns of play.

He was shite actually, but fortunately there weren't too many contentious decisions! He did give them what he could...

Jesus, if you think that was shite. Like I said bar the Kompany one I can't think of much else to get annoyed with. Granted the last 25 minutes he didn't have to do anything.

Oliver can't have been too bad, as there are only a few posts commenting on him. I thought he was OK, with nothing really to be alarmed at. It wasn't a dirty game, and they didn't get near our box that often.

Regarding referees blocking our passing lines, they are a legitimate part of the game. It is up to us to take their positions into account during play, and arrange our play accordingly. They are under no obligation to move out of the way. They generally patrol the same diagonal, to get a good view of play, and position themselves to be able to react to the ball moving in either direction up or down the pitch. Our players should know where they are, and should be able to adjust accordingly. I don't think they deliberately try to disrupt our patterns of play.
What a pile of tosh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.