Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Social media fame before your own club is an obvious route to take for anyone hungry for likes and this was the perfect opportunity. Shame.

It was apparently the guy from City Fan TV.

Disgraceful.
What a fucking cock. Their name has been dragged through the mud loads of times now, bunch of jumped up arrogant pricks who bully, snipe and snear at other bloggers. If it genuinely is them that have done this then shame on them that is the snidest of the snide.

Rabin was a City comet.

Glowing in the blue sky.

Only to be burnt out by the atmosphere of social media.

What a fucking cock. Their name has been dragged through the mud loads of times now, bunch of jumped up arrogant pricks who bully, snipe and snear at other bloggers. If it genuinely is them that have done this then shame on them that is the snidest of the snide.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d sell the footage for money and that was the motive.

Rabin had been talking about having a break from Twitter for weeks. There’s an opportunity for more of us to take on the journos like Rabin and PB have. Rabin’s research has been from material that is in the public domain. He has a great style / way of communicating his findings.

The alleged recording seems a stupid thing to do but we’ve only heard one side of the story.

Last edited:
Rabin had been talking about having a break from Twitter for weeks. There’s an opportunity for more of us to take on the journos like Rabin and PB have. Rabin’s research has been from material that is in the public domain. He has a great style / Wayne of communicating his findings.

The alleged recording seems a stupid thing to do but we’ve only heard one side of the story.

Batman, Robin and now Bruce Wayne all in the same thread ! Capow!

I’m a bit confused. What’s actually happened? As far as I can tell, one of our fans, who was calling out journos, agreed to a podcast, was subsequently filmed, and is now leaving twitter as consequence?

Is that the big drama?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.