Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

FUCK ME THATS CLEVER,ill get one of those for when im watching the footy and the mrs wants something :)
I'm convinced half the posters on the matchday forum are bots, I'm thinking along the lines of the 'for fucks sake Marez' ones in particular.

It is interesting to me that their default position was that someone (i.e. City) must be paying Rabin to what (s)he is doing. The thought that someone might do it simply because they feel it is the right thing to do doesn't even occur to them. They are not journalists: they will say whatever the person paying them wants them to say.

Rabin however has got integrity and this more than anything else is what is upsetting them.

It is interesting to me that their default position was that someone (i.e. City) must be paying Rabin to what (s)he is doing. The thought that someone might do it simply because they feel it is the right thing to do doesn't even occur to them. They are not journalists: they will say whatever the person paying them wants them to say.

Rabin however has got integrity and this more than anything else is what is upsetting them.
think city should pay him, can you pay bots ?

Apologies, this thread was inadvertently merged with the Khaldoon end of season one yesterday. I’ve separated it now.

Makes you wonder whether someone actually paid them to launch anti-propaganda against City. Never crossed my mind before but now I think it’s possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.