Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I’m a bit confused. What’s actually happened? As far as I can tell, one of our fans, who was calling out journos, agreed to a podcast, was subsequently filmed, and is now leaving twitter as consequence?

Is that the big drama?

I guess the big drama is the fact that the journalists have been trying to out him for whatever reason and now some tossbag has filmed him and the chance of being outed is now a bigger possibility and for what reason was the guy filming him for anyway?

If I was Rabin I would have demanded it deleted on the spot but not sure if they were face to face or via webcams which is probably more likely, fucking snidey thing to do either way.

I’m a bit confused. What’s actually happened? As far as I can tell, one of our fans, who was calling out journos, agreed to a podcast, was subsequently filmed, and is now leaving twitter as consequence?

Is that the big drama?

Don’t do twitter much but been following Rabin since he started taking on the journoes and have been entertained as well as educated a bit since doing so.

The problem is Rabin wanted to stay anonymous, his choice And after seeing the journoes reaction to him I can fully understand why.

Some of the ****s was attempting to dig up info on him and expose him as a City employee as they assumed that no city fan could be as articulate and educated as he seemed. When they couldn’t do that it seemed one has tried to dig up dirt and discredit him ,

Paid professionals supposed journalist acting playground thugs and bullies, ganging up on some educated city fan when they was being exposed as the hypocrites they are.

Now one of our own has film an interview with said city fan without his consent ,
Rabin is rightly worried about the back lash, and when you consider the murky water of human rights etc that was being discussing and other states underhand dealings I can kind of understand why he would want to remain anonymous . let alone the damage the backlash from the so called journalists could have on him,

Think that’s about it what I took from it all. All a bit political for me but was good to see journoes on the back heal.

Last edited:
He didn’t want to be identified, why is that so hard for individuals to understand ? He helped so much and for nothing more than the love of his club.

All this guy had to do was respect that and delete the footage. If he puts it out there anyway his name will be absolute shit from now on

If it was the City Fan Tv lads who recorded him and made him quit Twitter it’s a real shame.
These lads (men over 50) have ruined something really good if that is the case.

I see a Man City TV bloke has quit over a difference of opinion (or something).
Is there any definite link between that and the recording of rabin?

He didn’t want to be identified, why is that so hard for individuals to understand ? He helped so much and for nothing more than the love of his club.

All this guy had to do was respect that and delete the footage. If he puts it out there anyway his name will be absolute shit from now on

I’m guessing that (if it’s the guy accused of filming) he will have deleted the recording already. I don’t know the CIty Fan TV Guys but they come across as lifelong Blues on Twitter. It sounds like a stupid mistake to me and I can understand Rabin’s concerns. That said, he was looking to have a break from social media anyway.

I get the feeling that some of the critics didn’t like City Fan TV and have used this as an opportunity to stick the boot in (possibly with good reason in this instance).

I see a Man City TV bloke has quit over a difference of opinion (or something).
Is there any definite link between that and the recording of rabin?
Weirdly coincidental timing isn’t it?
IM not saying one way or the other but the guy who quit seems like a bit of a prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.