Matthijs de Ligt

Sorry if posted before but this is actually weird that returning director did not care about or fancy the deal so Raiola just put the player on market again and in came Juve

Idk what degree of truth is to any of it.

Yes , read that , that it was all agreed . Then the director changed and then Juventus snuck in , as mino has good relation with them

If Barca sign Neymar or Griezmann (or both) presumably they can't sign De Ligt too.

This is how I see it. Everyone seems to think they know who is going to Barca, Real and Juve. But when you add it all up there is far too much. Something has to give and someone wont get that move.

It is well worth sniffing around as you never know.

Sorry if posted before but this is actually weird that returning director did not care about or fancy the deal so Raiola just put the player on market again and in came Juve

Idk what degree of truth is to any of it.

PSG is the weird one for setting meetings between the agent of one of their biggest targets and the soon to be ex-sporting director.

However, this sounds like a convenient excuse not to say that Raiola has received a better offer from Juve and has shifted his interest.
The same people report Leonardo/PSG will make a new offer, which means an improved offer. Why would he put their agreement in trouble to bid more soon after ?
Juve offers more and has maybe more appeal to his client, thus he negociates with them.

This whole De Ligt thing is starting to get on my nerves, It was like when Hazard was leaving Lille and saying "I'll announce where I'm going soon"..."I've decided who I'm joining"..."All will be revealed soon"...Weeks and weeks of bullshit.

Just decide where you want to go you arrogant twat.

"We will 100% confirm tonight"

"90% sure to Juve"

Yea lmao ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.