FIFA Women's WC France 2019

She's taken a load of homophobic shit from right wing nutters in America for the past few days, all she's doing is taking the piss out of them.

If Raheem said something along the lines of "you can't win anything without black players" as a joke after he was racially abused we'd be loving it.

Where? I mostly only hear about her saying anything. If you mean like Twitter or something that place is a cesspool of dickheads and idiots. As for television, print and radio I haven't seen anyone say anything homophobic towards her.

Where? I mostly only hear about her saying anything. If you mean like Twitter or something that place is a cesspool of dickheads and idiots. As for television, print and radio I haven't seen anyone say anything homophobic towards her.
Trump’s bandwagon.

Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the USWNT was invited to the White House and they all signed a letter refusing to go, denouncing the President by detailing the reasons why they weren’t going?

I think it would, and it might make a generation of young women realize they don’t have to take the old fart misogynistic shit they are raised with any longer. The sooner the better for that!!!

Last edited:
Trump’s bandwagon.

Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the USWNT was invited to the White House and they all signed a letter refusing to go, denouncing the President by detailing the reasons why they weren’t going?

I think it would, and it might make a generation of young women realize they don’t have to take the old fart misogynistic shit they are raised with any longer. The sooner the better for that!!!
Doubt Trump would give a fk.

Doubt Trump would give a fk.
Trump cares about nearly everything, even things not related to him but he still some how interprets as slights against him.

He’s an insecure, juvenile, racist, misogynistic, simpleton who desperately craves everyone’s admiration and respect, whilst not wanting to do any actual work to earn it.

He hates anyone that reminds him that he is these things and that has genuinely worked hard to earn the admiration and respect of others (or, really, anyone that is admired and respected, earned or not, as he sees life as a zero sum game), hence his response to Rapinoe.

Read today, with interest, Phil chuckle is upset that the yanks were checking out the hotel that the English squad are staying in Lyon. The hotel is reserved for the other team in the semifinals. USA advance team doing due diligence. Chuckle says that is a 'complete and utter breach of etiquette'.
Paranoid much, Phil? I hope USA batters them and sends them back to his brother's Hotel Football.

Reactions: mat
Read today, with interest, Phil chuckle is upset that the yanks were checking out the hotel that the English squad are staying in Lyon. The hotel is reserved for the other team in the semifinals. USA advance team doing due diligence. Chuckle says that is a 'complete and utter breach of etiquette'.
Paranoid much, Phil? I hope USA batters them and sends them back to his brother's Hotel Football.
He accused the US of being arrogant as well. Being a rag he should know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.