FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Read today, with interest, Phil chuckle is upset that the yanks were checking out the hotel that the English squad are staying in Lyon. The hotel is reserved for the other team in the semifinals. USA advance team doing due diligence. Chuckle says that is a 'complete and utter breach of etiquette'.
Paranoid much, Phil? I hope USA batters them and sends them back to his brother's Hotel Football.

Well I don't have much time for Phil Neville, but I'm English, so I hope they don't get fucking battered.

Trump cares about nearly everything, even things not related to him but he still some how interprets as slights against him.

He’s an insecure, juvenile, racist, misogynistic, simpleton who desperately craves everyone’s admiration and respect, whilst not wanting to do any actual work to earn it.

He hates anyone that reminds him that he is these things and that has genuinely worked hard to earn the admiration and respect of others (or, really, anyone that is admired and respected, earned or not, as he sees life as a zero sum game), hence his response to Rapinoe.
You're description of him mate.he also must be a RAG..

Read today, with interest, Phil chuckle is upset that the yanks were checking out the hotel that the English squad are staying in Lyon. The hotel is reserved for the other team in the semifinals. USA advance team doing due diligence. Chuckle says that is a 'complete and utter breach of etiquette'.
Paranoid much, Phil? I hope USA batters them and sends them back to his brother's Hotel Football.

Are you American ?

He already has.

Tweeted about players who've publicly opposed him calling them losers and to come back to him when they win something.
Well with abit lucky.they won't be going back to him after tonight's game..

Local BBC news North West strongly represented tonight, 4 players born on Merseyside and Steph Houghton from City......disgraceful bollox from that Elinor woman.

You're description of him mate.he also must be a RAG..
giphy.gif

He already has.

Tweeted about players who've publicly opposed him calling them losers and to come back to him when they win something.

Unless you've seen something I haven't, this is blatantly false. and I'm correcting you in the name of honesty not politics. He responded to Rapinoe saying they have not won, yet keep going and win. He also said they would be invited irrespective of whether they won the tournament.

Unless you've seen something I haven't, this is blatantly false. and I'm correcting you in the name of honesty not politics. He responded to Rapinoe saying they have not won, yet keep going and win. He also said they would be invited irrespective of whether they won the tournament.

Hes not called her it but hes implying it.

I stand corrected on my op.

Hes not called her it but hes implying it.

I stand corrected on my op.

Maybe. I looked at it like she was a guy talking big about how he's going to this and that after he beats you at billiards or darts. Quit talking and play, we'll see who comes out the winner when all is said and done.

Hope your day is going well.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.