Joke thread

Well, I thought my powers of reasoning had deserted me when I read that 'Joke,' but thankfully I'm not
alone, though I'm pissed off about spending so much time attempting to decipher it.
Anyway, back to an old one from Ken Dodd...

''The bloke who invented cats eyes for the roads got the idea when a cat was staring into his headlights.
If it had been facing the other way he'd have invented the pencil sharpener.''

Well, I thought my powers of reasoning had deserted me when I read that 'Joke,' but thankfully I'm not
alone, though I'm pissed off about spending so much time attempting to decipher it.
Anyway, back to an old one from Ken Dodd...

''The bloke who invented cats eyes for the roads got the idea when a cat was staring into his headlights.
If it had been facing the other way he'd have invented the pencil sharpener.''
The bloke was Percy Shaw. Lived in a big Victorian mansion near Halifax. Was almost completely unfurnished, with no carpets. Invited friends and neighbours to a birthday party each year. Just barrels of beer and pork pies.

The bloke was Percy Shaw. Lived in a big Victorian mansion near Halifax. Was almost completely unfurnished, with no carpets. Invited friends and neighbours to a birthday party each year. Just barrels of beer and pork pies.
I don't get this one either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.