Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say he’s worth more than £113 mill, if he extended, maybe not quite £150 mill, I’d expect that for Sterling and don’t think he’s worth as much as Sterling.
As brilliant and as crucial as Sterling is to our system, I don't think he's viewed as world class outside of City so 150m might be slightly wishful thinking. In my opinion, Sané would fetch considerably more because he's the sort of outstanding individual talent that clubs pay world record fees for. If he extends, I reckon he could go on to be the most expensive player of all time in a few years. I genuinely think his ceiling is that high.

As brilliant and as crucial as Sterling is to our system, I don't think he's viewed as world class outside of City so 150m might be slightly wishful thinking. In my opinion, Sané would fetch considerably more because he's the sort of outstanding individual talent that clubs pay world record fees for. If he extends, I reckon he could go on to be the most expensive player of all time in a few years. I genuinely think his ceiling is that high.
why wouldn't sterling be classed as world class, he is world class and has proved it time and time again, he might not be as tall and handsome as sane but he is a better footballer at the moment

why wouldn't sterling be classed as world class, he is world class and has proved it time and time again, he might not be as tall and handsome as sane but he is a better footballer at the moment
Not denying he's a brilliant footballer and his numbers are exceptional. Just don't think he's the sort of player that commands that kind of money. True, he was the more consistent of the two last season but Sané is capable of the sublime and in my opinion has a higher ceiling.

I'll never understand this line of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.