Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem is consistent because he has matured and learnt his trade , Sane on the other hand can come up with a moment of brilliance that nobody can predict.
Theres only a year between them , 2 seasons ago Id have said Sane was ahead of Sterling. Sane could have a higher ceiling but today Sterling has moved ahead of Sane and if both were made available I think Sterling would go for more he’s proven his consistency , Sane has shown flashes but is still potential. The next 2 to 3 years should see both at their peaks so we’ll see.

Not better,just different
Don't take this as leroy v raheem because imo they are both world class,
But raheem can play left, right st, just behind the st,and attack midfield, leroy is a great left winger, struggles in a different position on the evidence of his game time, so for me at city in our system raheem is better

all I've seen is City telling Bayern to go fuck themselves
Where have you seen this ?

All I've seen is lots of guff from bayern, and absolutely zilch from City (or Leroy to be fair).

Have they even made a bid ? They won't, they know they can't afford him, or his wages, so all they're doing is chatting shit in the hope it unsettles him, and he requests a move, it hasn't worked.

Some City fans need a thicker skin.

As brilliant and as crucial as Sterling is to our system, I don't think he's viewed as world class outside of City so 150m might be slightly wishful thinking. In my opinion, Sané would fetch considerably more because he's the sort of outstanding individual talent that clubs pay world record fees for. If he extends, I reckon he could go on to be the most expensive player of all time in a few years. I genuinely think his ceiling is that high.
Football is a game of opinions is the best i can do in your defence

Where have you seen this ?

All I've seen is lots of guff from bayern, and absolutely zilch from City (or Leroy to be fair).

Have they even made a bid ? They won't, they know they can't afford him, or his wages, so all they're doing is chatting shit in the hope it unsettles him, and he requests a move, it hasn't worked.

Some City fans need a thicker skin.

Spot on.

He has TWO years left on his contract in case the flappers haven't noticed. Keep dreaming you fading German rags

Hot air and hope is all I hear.

If they were in with a serious shout then they wouldn't be begging him to go to their filthy club through media comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.