Vested and Prejudicial Interests on Football Governing Bodies?

I am simply raising the principle of `serving` on the main football governing bodies where influence is wielded and rules and regulations are made, whilst at the same time being, in effect, part of a body, organisation or football club, that could well benefit from what may appear to be the outcome of a vested and prejudicial interest or, conversely, may disadvantage say, for example, a commercial or football competitor.

There may or may not be an example of this. Any enlightenment of this matter and the implications are probably worthy of wider debate.

If you think I am having a go at you I am not, I was just wondering if you were able to confirm nasty rumours I have been hearing about Mr Gill. I do not (at this moment) believe he could be working for FIFA/UEFA and still have connections with the Raggies, you may prove me wrong in which case I may have to give up football as it would clearly be corrupt.

It’s a lie, he doesn’t wear a vest.
In fact, quite the opposite; going Full Commando is practically de rigeur these hot and humid days, I’m told.

Where did you read that, BBC Simon Stone.
He is still a paid employee, just that there is nowhere for you to read it.
god knows where i read that he had to relinquish his position at utd as part of him excepting a role at UEFA i just took it that the Glaziers would find him another role in their group, think it was the Telegraph that ran the story that UEFA wanted to reduce his and utd`s influence and that pushing him into FIFA would do just that, he did refuse initially which was believed to be for this reason

god knows where i read that he had to relinquish his position at utd as part of him excepting a role at UEFA i just took it that the Glaziers would find him another role in their group, think it was the Telegraph that ran the story that UEFA wanted to reduce his and utd`s influence and that pushing him into FIFA would do just that, he did refuse initially which was believed to be for this reason

He is EUFA treasurer,

He is EUFA treasurer,
yeah just looked it up, going to blame old age maybe it was just CEO, but when he did us over he also caught a lot of others out who could not recover as quickly as us most are unimportant on the on the big stage but all will harbor grudges especially as it looks like to them it was ineffective against City

yeah just looked it up, going to blame old age maybe it was just CEO, but when he did us over he also caught a lot of others out who could not recover as quickly as us most are unimportant on the on the big stage but all will harbor grudges especially as it looks like to them it was ineffective against City

Part of the pr campaign was to make it look like he left United for the greater good of football. It has often been reported like that by the media. Most casual observers thought he had left the rags because that was the narrative used.

MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
Company number 00095489

Companies House records which are open to the public lists the Active Directors :

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00095489/officers

One Director`s occupation is listed as "Travel", another as " Director" and yet another as "Accountant".

Te public records show that M Knighton is no longer active. Other Directors though are active, both at MUFC Ltd, on major governing bodies and in positions of football influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.