Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to bring back in Bernardo but not at the expense of Mahrez imo. Need Bernardos energy in the midfield which is where Tottenham are going to try and win the game.

May have to be Bernardo for David alongside Rodri and KDB.

Only change I would make is bring Bernardo in but that would be incredibly harsh on Mahrez.
I'd always find a place for Bernardo against the better sides

Need to bring back in Bernardo but not at the expense of Mahrez imo. Need Bernardos energy in the midfield which is where Tottenham are going to try and win the game.

May have to be Bernardo for David alongside Rodri and KDB.

Yeah I understand that Mahrez had a great game, but...
He picks a front 3 from Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez, Jesus and Bernardo.
He picks a midfield 3 from Rodri, Kev, Dave, Gundog and Fernandinho.

I just don’t get this idea that he plays Bernie OR Dave

I wouldn’t be surprised if he picks both of them for spurs.

Only change I would make is bring Bernardo in but that would be incredibly harsh on Mahrez.
I'd always find a place for Bernardo against the better sides

I don’t think he will change it much from West Ham, no need to rotate until after the international break. Going to be a difficult game though Saturday, Spurs are no mugs.

I'm trying to remember one single time Pep started KDB and Bernardo together in midfield just ahead of the DM. I know both of them have had games a lot with Bernardo playing as an attacker on the right ahead of KDB who would stay central but I'm not sure they both have started in midfield together.

I would love to see it. I know we'd loose some control playing without Dave but Bernardo's industry and ability is a must have and it appears that Mahrez is beginning to get on his stride.

Will be an interesting game. Personally I think Spurs will finish ahead of Liverpool this season. They look like they are on a mission.
I don’t think Bernardo has played as the left sided 8 at all ?

When he played as an 8 last season it was always him on the right and Dave on the left

I wouldnt want to move Kev from the right due to his very dangerous crossing ability

I would play Mahrez again to build his confidence up , he needs to have a great game at the Etihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.