General transfer rumours

Yes. Wants a new challenge elsewhere. But not just anywhere. Has his heart set on Madrid but Zidane doesn’t really want him, even if their board do. He’d jump at the chance of joining Barca too but there’s no indication that they’re interested. Only other club I can see him joining is Atletico. Otherwise, I think he’d rather remain at Spurs.

Could be right. He’s fast entering the last 12 months of his contract, so the foreign clubs know they’ll be able to drive the price down. For all Levy’s famed shrewdness, he reportedly valued Eriksen at 130 million last summer and could now see him leave for nothing next. Think that will be unpalatable, as will have been the recent big spending, so I expect Eriksen to be shifted in the next few weeks to recoup something; if the price is falling, the Italian clubs might also become interested.

Could be right. He’s fast entering the last 12 months of his contract, so the foreign clubs know they’ll be able to drive the price down. For all Levy’s famed shrewdness, he reportedly valued Eriksen at 130 million last summer and could now see him leave for nothing next. Think that will be unpalatable, as will have been the recent big spending, so I expect Eriksen to be shifted in the next few weeks to recoup something; if the price is falling, the Italian clubs might also become interested.

Pretty sure that Eriksen would see any of the Italian clubs other than Juve as a step down currently.

Only club yet to be mentioned that might interest him is Bayern. I’ve no idea whether they need or want a player in his position, though.

He is not better than Mendy, there is a reason he has gone to Arsenal.

Tierney has his own injury issues. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

Over 200 days out with a hip Injury.

"Shows heart because he said he will play anywhere, a prima Donna and hard as nails."

You sound like a scouser talking about the bestest defender there ever was.. .

You are like a scouser too, then. Your reading comprehension is extremely poor. I said he's going to be better then Mendy.

What other names should we call each other? I'll start if you want, Mendy fan boy. #shark team!!! Har har har. :)

He is nowhere near better than mendy!

Yeah mendy has his injury issues but when he plays he is an absolute monster of the left back

I wrote he is going to be better than Mendy. Not that he is better. Read it again please

As far as him being a beast, he's had seventeen appearances in two seasons. That's worse than Santa Cruz, who used to get loads of abuse for missing games. And he's not a "beast." He's a good to very good LB, imo. All that doesn't matter. He could be world class but if he only features for 7-10 matches a season he's worth fuck all.

You are like a scouser too, then. Your reading comprehension is extremely poor. I said he's going to be better then Mendy.

What other names should we call each other? I'll start if you want, Mendy fan boy. #shark team!!! Har har har. :)
Still incorrect. He will be booted back to SPL or championship in a couple years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.