General transfer rumours

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 39s40 seconds ago
Sporting, Galatasaray & Hull are keeping tabs on Jason Denayer. Player first wants to talk with Guardiola. #MCFC

CqI1VbEWEAAnCcN.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Got a good mutual friend with him.

He thinks he's good enough to play and is (understandably) affronted that he appears surplus to requirements as he thinks he has proven his worth.

I'd listen more to Cheeseman than Pep on how the two are getting along.
Interesting, cheers for that fella. I do like finding out what these players characters are like from people who have dealt with them.

Interesting, cheers for that fella. I do like finding out what these players characters are like from people who have dealt with them.
I must repeat I don't know him personally bud. My mate thinks he's the nicest about, but others think different.

But I'm sure people would say the same about me.

Pep did sign Benatia who is quite a rash but front foot defender. Nice on the ball too.

I think Otamendi has great potential and if he learns or rather Pep teaches him to stay on his feet he will be brilliant.
Think benatia may have been more of a board signing which pep accepted. Ota I fully agree with you if he embraces peps style he has everything in his locker to be a world beater.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 39s40 seconds ago
Sporting, Galatasaray & Hull are keeping tabs on Jason Denayer. Player first wants to talk with Guardiola. #MCFC

CqI1VbEWEAAnCcN.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

This guy is always reliable with Kompany news, and was very accurate with De Bruyne - I beleive he was the first one to say KDB had been tricked into saying he was staying at Wolfsburg at the SportsBild event.

I hope Denayer stays here. I can appreciate his reservations about being 4th choice, but if he stays I really think Pep could make him into an exceptional player, and he's a good footballer too, so he could be very versatile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.