Var debate 2019/20

Stuart Pearce on the radio saying all the clubs voted for VAR so they can’t complain and should just accept it!!! Fuck me! Yeh and lots voted for brexit but not the way it’s being done. Lots voted Tory in, but not with boris Johnson as leader. What a thick, idiotic thing to say. Let’s just do what we’re told eh Stuart. Brilliant

He is thick as pig shit.

I wonder if the VAR guys will be so meticulous in reviewing Liverpool and rags goals like they are with us, guess we'll see.
The thing is that was so minor they'll get away with it because the hand balls may be in the but unless you freeze frame and zoom in you'll never see it. Many will go unnoticed I'm sure.

I dont mind VAR as a concept. But our player gets thrown to ground in penalty area and it not an issue .A slight of hand that only one man in the world seen and no goal. As many has said this will destroy the game as entertainment and spontaneous

Pep mentioned it briefly but the club must bring up the non var penalty decision and ask serious questions over var. how we did not get that is crazy, well not really due to Oliver as bent as they come when he officiates our games
Think you will find it’s only to be used against certain teams and certain situations, it’s shite and bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.