Var debate 2019/20

Fear we’re going to see many more such ridiculous decisions next year. That the VAR people cannot bring themselves to advise the referee to look at such a decision again shows how farcical it is. Can’t overrule him as it would undermine him from the first minute, so better to let it ride and to Hell with the consequences. Despair of the direction the game is heading.

Anybody else that it should be us lifting that trophy after that game. Poor game , 2 poor teams, I think even if we played poorly we would still have won that game. I feel we have throw the CL away this year or should I say VAR did.

VAR played a part no doubt but we were responsible for our own downfall. VAR wasn’t responsible for a missed penalty or Laporte’s defensive errors. This coupled with Pep’s poor team selection for the first leg.
But I agree - we should have been lifting that cup.

VAR played a part no doubt but we were responsible for our own downfall. VAR wasn’t responsible for a missed penalty or Laporte’s defensive errors. This coupled with Pep’s poor team selection for the first leg.
But I agree - we should have been lifting that cup.
“Pep’s poor team selection”
Probably won us the PL and FAC 3 consecutive games v Spurs lost the one we could afford to loose more than the others, and only because of a penalty miss by Sergio

Pep selected a side to survive the tie at Spurs because we weren't in the physical condition to take Spurs on on their patch at that moment.

VAR error again tonight. Kind of ironic that it didn't help Spurs when they needed it.

“Pep’s poor team selection”
Probably won us the PL and FAC 3 consecutive games v Spurs lost the one we could afford to loose more than the others, and only because of a penalty miss by Sergio
It’s about time Guardiola realised that you have your 1st team and you pick it for every single game, no matter what. If he’d done that we’d have won the lot. The sooner he takes over at Juventus the better.......

I personally didn’t think that was a penalty tonight.
So do we just get into the box and flick the ball at the defenders arms? That’s going to be the dipper trick next season. Remember where you heard it first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.