Leave a couple of hours before and after and it should be fine,i'll google it for you and see

That’s most kind of you but there’s really no need.

I hope you continue to have good results on the Ketogenic diet.

So, this week I bought a batch of empty 000 sized capsules to fill with Himalayan salt. I ground down the salt to fill the capsules.

I've recently felt quite a lull in my legs riding to and from work so thought I mustn't be having enough sodium.

Within a couple of days of popping these capsules I feel much better. I pounded it in to work this morning and feel great,

So just a tip for anyone who didn't know, if you feel a bit fatigued on keto, maybe increase your sodium intake. It's worked for me.

I fancy trying this diet for a variety of reasons. However, I do a lot of hiit workouts , 3-5 days a week. Can anybody confirm if this diet is good with these regular hiit workouts??

I fancy trying this diet for a variety of reasons. However, I do a lot of hiit workouts , 3-5 days a week. Can anybody confirm if this diet is good with these regular hiit workouts??

You'll feel a performance drop for the first month or so. May be worth taking a few weeks off training when you initially start the diet.

Then after around 6 weeks you'll have lost a ton of weight and feel great within your workouts. You'll probably get to the stage where you have to eat massive portions to get the calories in, or add more cream or cheese etc. I've lost that much weight on keto that I've introduced carb cycling to my diet once or twice a week, just to keep my weight up.

You'll feel a performance drop for the first month or so. May be worth taking a few weeks off training when you initially start the diet.

Then after around 6 weeks you'll have lost a ton of weight and feel great within your workouts. You'll probably get to the stage where you have to eat massive portions to get the calories in, or add more cream or cheese etc. I've lost that much weight on keto that I've introduced carb cycling to my diet once or twice a week, just to keep my weight up.
Thanks Dozzie, sounds great. I just hate the idea of missing training for a couple of weeks, not been to the gym for nearly 3 weeeks as it is due to being on holidays.! Maybe just do weights for a couple of weeks, then gradually re introduce hiit??

Thanks Dozzie, sounds great. I just hate the idea of missing training for a couple of weeks, not been to the gym for nearly 3 weeeks as it is due to being on holidays.! Maybe just do weights for a couple of weeks, then gradually re introduce hiit??
I am on the keto diet and do hiit training mate, I was expecting a drop in performance but it never came. I put it down to making sure I got enough greens and electrolytes in my system.
Obviously we are all different and react in different ways but just give it a go and see how you feel. Good luck.

I'm worried my eyes have gone blurry,i've broken keto with some bread and i've some electrolyte tabs coming later and i'll see if that makes a difference,i'll try and get into the optician as well,anyone else had this happen?

I am on the keto diet and do hiit training mate, I was expecting a drop in performance but it never came. I put it down to making sure I got enough greens and electrolytes in my system.
Obviously we are all different and react in different ways but just give it a go and see how you feel. Good luck.
Thanks Jordie, I’ll give it a go & see how i feel on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.