United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF! After the years of piss-taking we endured? Are you serious?

As far as I'm concerned those arrogant, self-obsessed wankers deserve every negative thing in the world happening to them. Relegation, bankruptcy, anything and everything that diminishes their wellbeing gets a huge 'THUMBS UP' from me. And if I, in my own small way, can do something, however seemingly insignificant, to hasten the demise of that putrid collection of inbreds then I shall die a very contented man.

I agree I have had to stop buying lynx deodorant as lingard advertises it !

Ps stopped buying Nivea ages ago lol

Last edited:
I have, but there’s no banter to be had, they just change the subject, now if they became involved in a relegation battle things would change :).
Well then, I hope for the well-being of the banter with your mates, they find themselves in a relegation battle.
And for the well- being of the banter with my mates, I hope they lose said battle.

Like most on here I’ve got some good mates who are rags, I’m almost feeling sorry for them, I just can’t take the piss, their pain is just to much. I almost want them to smell success and just fail at the final hurdle, mid table mediocrity is just a shrug of the shoulders, no banter, no baiting, no discussion, they all agree they are shit and we don’t talk football anymore.

Feel sorry for them? What? They're in a hell of a lot better position than the vast majority of football clubs in this country. They've haven't gone through anywhere near what City fans went through, Portsmouth, Coventry, Leyton Orient, etc have experienced in recent time. That is pain.

Just on the train back from Manc to London.

KId getting on the train with a Rashford top on.

Really really really struggled not to say anything.

I’m also hungover and in a foul mood - so I’m close to a Michael Douglas ‘Falling Down’ moment.

Feel sorry for them? What? They're in a hell of a lot better position than the vast majority of football clubs in this country. They've haven't gone through anywhere near what City fans went through, Portsmouth, Coventry, Leyton Orient, etc have experienced in recent time. That is pain.
Feel sorry for the ****s.
Is that a wind up.
I hope the bastards ne er win a game ever again.
I hope the fall of the face of the earth.
And it's the most painful humiliating thing every.
Every rag bastard I know or bump into will be reminded of it every day.
I regularly stop the car to ask a passing rag if its fancy dress.
Fuck them every last one

Like most on here I’ve got some good mates who are rags, I’m almost feeling sorry for them, I just can’t take the piss, their pain is just to much. I almost want them to smell success and just fail at the final hurdle, mid table mediocrity is just a shrug of the shoulders, no banter, no baiting, no discussion, they all agree they are shit and we don’t talk football anymore.

Never pity a rag!

Never pity a rag!
Hahahahaha exactly but fake pity to play along with them,talking to one yesterday after the 3-00pm games shaking his head “first time beaten by palace at home “ I replied that’s a shocker after your great start to the season,win against Chelsea and a decent draw at wolves he nodded in agreement,I then said when walking away you could always support city ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.