United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF! After the years of piss-taking we endured? Are you serious?

As far as I'm concerned those arrogant, self-obsessed wankers deserve every negative thing in the world happening to them. Relegation, bankruptcy, anything and everything that diminishes their wellbeing gets a huge 'THUMBS UP' from me. And if I, in my own small way, can do something, however seemingly insignificant, to hasten the demise of that putrid collection of inbreds then I shall die a very contented man.
Well said mate, their downfall couldn't come quick enough for me

Hahahahaha exactly but fake pity to play along with them,talking to one yesterday after the 3-00pm games shaking his head “first time beaten by palace at home “ I replied that’s a shocker after your great start to the season,win against Chelsea and a decent draw at wolves he nodded in agreement,I then said when walking away you could always support city ...

Exactly this.
Fake sympathy has been a winner for me these last few seasons.
Engage with them about how unlucky they are,get them agreeing then get a few sly digs in.
Works a treat and what is more you can go back and do it some more if you keep the friendly fan act up.

Ole, the Baldrick of world football.

baldrick-cunning-plan-gif.gif.9e92103275b4b19f538fb623ee41a72f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.