Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch at today’s presser on rumours of him leaving:

“After five years here now I have just started my sixth. You know how hard we worked in the summer to try and rebuild but those rumours are only created through social media. I am not going to walk away after the derby.”
As Mandy Rice-Davies once famously said:
"He would say that,wouldn'r he?"

;-)

Good to see spursy then all the cheating to try and get out of it,2 kane dives in a week and 3 dives in todays game alone from alli,nice

They were on here quick as a flash after VAR against us?? Where are the jokers tonight

How did that cünt Kane not get booked for the blatant dive in the box at the end???

He's a protected species. If the diving cûnt had been booked questions would have been asked in the Commons. "Mr Speaker. Please explain to me, how dare the referee question the integrity of the man who has done more for this country than Winston Churchill and Admiral Nelson combined? It is simply scandalous to suggest that this honourable servant would stoop so low as to try and deceive these football officials".

There would then follow a debate about reinstating the death penalty for anyone who dares to suggest that Kane(pen) is a cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.