Norwich (a) post-match thread

Yes we did but he played in the league cup final and played and scored in the fa cup final

But he didn't start with his best 11 in the FA cup final, and we still won. He didn't start his best team in lots of games over the past 2 seasons, he rotated and rested a lot and still made history winning a treble, and the season before did a double and got 100 points, and we've broke countless records over the past 2 seasons.

So what he's doing is working.

But he didn't start with his best 11 in the FA cup final, and we still won. He didn't start his best team in lots of games over the past 2 seasons, he rotated and rested a lot and still made history winning a treble, and the season before did a double and got 100 points, and we've broke countless records over the past 2 seasons.

So what he's doing is working.
That's great that was last season, this is a new season, and if I can't have an opinion and say I think kdb should have started then what's the point in a football forum, you know the place where people have different views

That's great that was last season, this is a new season, and if I can't have an opinion and say I think kdb should have started then what's the point in a football forum, you know the place where people have different views

Not just last season, the season before too. BUT that's not what our manager does, and never will, so it's pointless saying it as it won't happen. say it 50 times, it's not going to change the way he manages. Whatever season it is he doesn't always play his best team. He rests and rotates and his record speaks for itself.

I think there has been whoppers he's done where everybody can agree, they are few and far between like Spurs away in the CL. Stones DM v Palace at home, he's human he is going to make mistakes.

But the team on Saturday was more than enough to beat Norwich. Bad defending, poor individual performances, sloppy passing, poor mentality..... way up the list before starting KDB. KDB admitted himself he's slowly getting into the season, he was average at best v Bmouth.

Afternoon Tommo, you still on here? did you go to bed last night? haha! KDB is probably our best player and we have got a few good ones but he can't play every game for City, what would that be, around 70 games or so if we go deep in all comps. So if he misses out on games (rested) and we lose I don't think we can call it a bad management decision, we will probably lose one or 2 with him in the team (god forbid) would you call Pep out for picking him then? We need to rotate the squad and Norwich away was that game, hopefully we will get the result tonight to justify the rotation..

Afternoon Tommo, you still on here? did you go to bed last night? haha! KDB is probably our best player and we have got a few good ones but he can't play every game for City, what would that be, around 70 games or so if we go deep in all comps. So if he misses out on games (rested) and we lose I don't think we can call it a bad management decision, we will probably lose one or 2 with him in the team (god forbid) would you call Pep out for picking him then? We need to rotate the squad and Norwich away was that game, hopefully we will get the result tonight to justify the rotation..
Afternoon Bill, yes went to bed all the boring opinions of other posters sent me to sleep, I agree at some point rotation is needed but for me the rotation should be in cup competitions and not the league, I really couldn't give 2 shits about the champions league, and most on here call it a corrupt comp and they couldn't give a shit about it, but then try and defend a decision to drop a player by saying he was rested for tonight, but the same people say champs league is shit and that Liverpool winning it is no achievement as the prem is the big one, for me this year we should have gone weak in the caraboa cup and to some degree champ league qualifiers, but hey ho what do I know I am wasted on here apparently

Afternoon Bill, yes went to bed all the boring opinions of other posters sent me to sleep, I agree at some point rotation is needed but for me the rotation should be in cup competitions and not the league, I really couldn't give 2 shits about the champions league, and most on here call it a corrupt comp and they couldn't give a shit about it, but then try and defend a decision to drop a player by saying he was rested for tonight, but the same people say champs league is shit and that Liverpool winning it is no achievement as the prem is the big one, for me this year we should have gone weak in the caraboa cup and to some degree champ league qualifiers, but hey ho what do I know I am wasted on here apparently
Take your laces out of your trainers and enjoy the match tonight mate - (only joking -haha!) I've enjoyed reading your posts, I want City to win every game as you do Tommo so even though the Chumps league is / looks like a closed shop where we are concerned I still want us to smash 'em tonight..

I take it you will be this vocal when we win this season? you usually wait till we have a problem

Take your laces out of your trainers and enjoy the match tonight mate - (only joking -haha!) I've enjoyed reading your posts, I want City to win every game as you do Tommo so even though the Chumps league is / looks like a closed shop where we are concerned I still want us to smash 'em tonight..
You can put your laces back in now Tommo! Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.