Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Karen.
My initial post was that John wouldn't be much of a loss. Correct. No denial. What I did say was that I STILL came in here when things went badly for Liverpool and well for Man City. Surely you can see that?

Ah Karen?

Liverpool got off lightly, never took responsibility, unfairly blamed Chelsea fans, got all English teams banned, have effectively airbrushed the whole tragedy from history, Liverpool Football Clubs attitude to Heysel is incredibly hypocritical - when you view it in the context of their attitude to Hillsborough (another tragic event) and their self entitled attitude in Europe.

this.…..

I think Klopp has a dark, petulant side that manifests occasionally but is ignored by the mainstream media. I acknowledge that he is an effective manager though and can understand why fans of the clubs he has managed hold him in high regard. That said I think Pep is more advanced in his knowledge of football and his development of players and tactics.
In some ways it is good that Pep has a decent opponent rather than the tedious Mourinho. Liverpool as a club and a big proportion of their fans are loathsome though - if City came out with a "This Means More" campaign I would die of embarressment.

Except Mourinho is a more successful manager than Klopp.

And Maureen never tried to hide the fact that he was a çunt. He was open about it, no pretence, no bullshit. The cheerleader on the other hand is a conniving, duplicitous egocentric with a distorted view of his own managerial abilities.
I don't like either of them, but I'd take Maureen over that phoney pretender.

I was referring to the post Real Madrid busted flush version of Mourinho.
I think every great sportsmen/team need a rival(s) to help define them - think of Ali vs Frazier, Borg vs McEnroe, Prost vs Senna etc.

Mourinho was Pep's biggest rival in his early tears and Klopp seems to be shaping up to take that role in this phase of Pep's career.

Klopp and the dippers are off the scale irritating but that just makes beating them all the more satisfying.

Napoli showed if you match the intensity and don't sit off you can get at them, like Norwich did to us. I see both of us dropping more points this year. Teams are catching up in terms of playing the pressing game. Chelsea will cause problems at the bridge.
Doubt it chelsea are awful this is probably the worst chelsea team in a long time the dippers wont be dropping points at stamford bridge. Leicester and wolves have more of a chance of taking points of them imo.

Why would anyone intentionally incite a group of people with nothing to gain, unless the point is to cause trouble? I'm not that kind of person.
I've been to Anfield 5 times. 4 times with Klopp in charge. There for 3 losses with Klopp. Couldn't believe my luck!
So when you sing 6 times next will that be the number of times you will have been anfield then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.