Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare a thought for the Saints

Some may recall that Liverpool were forced into a climb down in their original pursuit of van Dijk, and had to publicly apologise to Southampton. This followed a complaint by Southampton to the Premier League and a demand that it launch an investigation into whether Liverpool made an illegal approach for their captain. Does anyone know what the eventual outcome of the complaint was?

Clearly, Liverpool have benefited from 3 major purchases (as have others) as part of the stripping of Southampton's assets. The Saints fans could potentially have had a great management and football team.

Spare a thought for the Saints

Some may recall that Liverpool were forced into a climb down in their original pursuit of van Dijk, and had to publicly apologise to Southampton. This followed a complaint by Southampton to the Premier League and a demand that it launch an investigation into whether Liverpool made an illegal approach for their captain. Does anyone know what the eventual outcome of the complaint was?

Clearly, Liverpool have benefited from 3 major purchases (as have others) as part of the stripping of Southampton's assets. The Saints fans could potentially have had a great management and football team.
Don't quote me on this but I'm fairly sure due to Liverpool backing down and an apology they didn't force the issue.
~Then sold him to the ****s anyway!

C'mon blues, i loathe Littlewoods FC and the vast majority of their fans, this thread has loads of my posts that can attest to that. We can't however just attack supporters of theirs or other clubs without cause else we just become as bad as rawk. We are better than that. If the mask slips then fine, attack but for the moment Airwent has been nothing than civil. I truly believe as fans we are light years better than the cultists, show it blues.

for the moment Airwent has been nothing than civil. I truly believe as fans we are light years better than the cultists, show it blues.
You're right. But I can't help it: I hate that bastard cult and everyone involved with it, so I'm biased. I couldn't care less if he's a great bloke or not, he supports that club and therefor, sufficient reason for me to ignore him and his posts.

Childish? Yes. Narrow-minded? Yes. Fucks given - 0.

He's a dipper, 'nuff said.

You're right. But I can't help it: I hate that bastard cult and everyone involved with it, so I'm biased. I couldn't care less if he's a great bloke or not, he supports that club and therefor, sufficient reason for me to ignore him and his posts.

Childish? Yes. Narrow-minded? Yes. Fucks given - 0.

He's a dipper, 'nuff said.
Fair enough, i can't stand the club either i just feel it's not right to treat individuals badly for the actions of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.