Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Chelsea need to target the left flank, Robertson had an awful international break and made stupid comments about locking himself in a room after making mistakes, then he fucked up against napoli and had to delete twatter due to scouse abusing their own (Shock Horror) A third game costing mistake in as many games would be ideal as mentally he seems to be weak minded, we could have the yorkshire clogger back at LB by time we play them.

I wonder if Robertson is feeling the pressure, now that Littlewoods are top.

Why would anyone intentionally incite a group of people with nothing to gain, unless the point is to cause trouble? I'm not that kind of person.
I've been to Anfield 5 times. 4 times with Klopp in charge. There for 3 losses with Klopp. Couldn't believe my luck!

Couldn’t you start going to every game?

i just feel it's not right to treat individuals badly for the actions of others.

Yep. I feel the same way. But I can't really claim to 'treat' this Airvent in any way because I choose not to acknowledge either him or his club. I'm indifferent to fans of other clubs: I rarely engage them in conversation nor do I comment on their posts. But to me the dippers are the most disgusting club in the annals of English football, so I reserve the right to treat the club and the majority of their fans with the contempt I feel they deserve.

The only other poster from another club that posts on here that also gets the cold shoulder from me is JimB, the Spurs fan. I bear no animosity towards the man, obviously, I've never met him. But he genuinely believes that Kane(pen) is the greatest player that's ever graced the game, so for me there's no point in talking football with him. Any human being who seriously believes that is not someone worthy of dialogue. Airvent may well be a terrific chap, who knows? I don't care if he is or not. But he's a supporter of the one English football club that I will never see as anything other than the utter scum of planet earth, so I'll not waste my time with him.

Yep. I feel the same way. But I can't really claim to 'treat' this Airvent in any way because I choose not to acknowledge either him or his club. I'm indifferent to fans of other clubs: I rarely engage them in conversation nor do I comment on their posts. But to me the dippers are the most disgusting club in the annals of English football, so I reserve the right to treat the club and the majority of their fans with the contempt I feel they deserve.

The only other poster from another club that posts on here that also gets the cold shoulder from me is JimB, the Spurs fan. I bear no animosity towards the man, obviously, I've never met him. But he genuinely believes that Kane(pen) is the greatest player that's ever graced the game, so for me there's no point in talking football with him. Any human being who seriously believes that is not someone worthy of dialogue. Airvent may well be a terrific chap, who knows? I don't care if he is or not. But he's a supporter of the one English football club that I will never see as anything other than the utter scum of planet earth, so I'll not waste my time with him.
You're spending a hell of a lot of time posting about this guy that you're supposedly not acknowledging

I'll put you in the 'undecided' camp for now.

Carragher banging on that Liverpool beating Chelsea is a blow to us. WTF is he on about? And I read other day Neville said Fabinho best holding midfielder in the league. Dinho and Kante both better and have the medals to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.