Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to stay close to the fuckers until stones is back and then Laporte.

A draw or win at angield this season is needed though.

If we closed the gap to 2 with them to come to ours after Xmas it would be incredible.

One thing is for certain if we are to win it this year the gap will be minimal again.

Seven games in and they have rode their luck in at least three of those games , the Dippers are getting all giddy but it simply will not continue , keepers will stop throwing the ball in their own net and some VAR decisions will cost them points. Pundits are always commenting that its a sign of champions that they pick up points when playing badly ,i have yet to seem the play well , their a team of chancers that hoof 60 yard balls over the opposition defence playing the percentages ,The Dipper midfield is totally bereft of any creativity. Milner , Henderson , Keita , Fabinho , Wylnaldham and whichever other yard dogs they have in their squad wouldnt get near a top european side like ourselves , Barca, Real ,PSG , they are all just utility players/water carriers.
Its all going to come tumbling down again and Klopp will be blaming the wind , length of grass or the goal line being to thick , to cover his deficiencies

Seven games in and they have rode their luck in at least three of those games , the Dippers are getting all giddy but it simply will not continue , keepers will stop throwing the ball in their own net and some VAR decisions will cost them points. Pundits are always commenting that its a sign of champions that they pick up points when playing badly ,i have yet to seem the play well , their a team of chancers that hoof 60 yard balls over the opposition defence playing the percentages ,The Dipper midfield is totally bereft of any creativity. Milner , Henderson , Keita , Fabinho , Wylnaldham and whichever other yard dogs they have in their squad wouldnt get near a top european side like ourselves , Barca, Real ,PSG , they are all just utility players/water carriers.
Its all going to come tumbling down again and Klopp will be blaming the wind , length of grass or the goal line being to thick , to cover his deficiencies
I hope so, hopefully it happens quicker though this year.

seeing as Moruinho isn't managering at the moment I guess you cant really say as one is in work one isn't. If you compare Mourinho and Peps record with Klopp than they both wipe the floor with him.

But we aren't talking about the past record, that's why I said right now. Mourinho was at one point the best manager in the world, but now both Pep and Klopp are better than him. I think Klopps record of improvement at Liverpool speaks for itself, whereas the same cannot be said for the last few years of Mourinho's managemen .

Probably the same reason so many fans here use Dipperpool.....

This is a Manchester City board; a certain amount of respect should be the norm from visitors.

I wouldn’t dream of going on to RAWK - or any other Liverpool forum - and using terms such as dippers, Littlewoods, etc, and we should expect the same courtesy here.

But we aren't talking about the past record, that's why I said right now. Mourinho was at one point the best manager in the world, but now both Pep and Klopp are better than him. I think Klopps record of improvement at Liverpool speaks for itself, whereas the same cannot be said for the last few years of Mourinho's managemen .

On that methodology seeing as Mourinho isn’t in a job we can even say Klopp is better than Shankly and old piss can Fergie.

Mourinho has won the champions league with two teams that were no where near Liverpool’s current level and certainly didn’t get the financial backing at Porto or Inter that Klopp has.

The original poster did not put a time frame on his opinion , but you have , he didnt mention current managers , your Glamour cup win is going to your head me thinks . Mourinho has three Premier league titles to his name and three champs leagues all at different clubs , and Mourinho will soon be back in the game and if its at Real , you will be eating your words. This is Klippety's fifth season , and at 99% of other clubs he would have been sacked for the amount of money he spent and the lack of success in his first four seasons , he's fortunate his cultish demeanor suits your deluded fan base down to the ground , he's gone full Dipper with his chest thumping , fisting (oo er missus) and gurning

This is a Manchester City board; a certain amount of respect should be the norm from visitors.

I wouldn’t dream of going on to RAWK - or any other Liverpool forum - and using terms such as dippers, Littlewoods, etc, and we should expect the same courtesy here.

And that is why I acknowledged this and apologised.

On that methodology seeing as Mourinho isn’t in a job we can even say Klopp is better than Shankly and old piss can Fergie.

Mourinho has won the champions league with two teams that were no where near Liverpool’s current level and certainly didn’t get the financial backing at Porto or Inter that Klopp has.

Seriously? Even when I specifically state that I am talking about right now? You realise that because a manager has been the best in the world, that doesn't mean other managers cannot now be better than him at this point in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.