Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s made digs at City buying the league, doesn’t make it true. I’m not saying we don’t have an expensive assembled squad but do have others. It’s clear the horse shit he spouts is lapped up in Scandinavia.

If Klopp is still around at Liverpool when Pep leaves he would be emailing his cv over to Soriano. He would be quicker than a scouser robbing your house handing his notice in at Liverpool if he got the nod. They don’t back the manager in a position of strength like City do with Pep.

Suck it in and keep making those excuses Klopp.

It's amazing what the dipper faithful will swallow, their owners were all for declaring it was full steam ahead for the Premier League this season! Yet they delivered the sum total of fuck all coming through the door, and they've still convinced those moronic murkysiders that they weren't telling pork pies!

Now the Coutinho money has been spunked, they've gone all General Melchett "Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it! It will catch our fans totally off guard! Doing precisely what we've done twenty nine times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time!

Shout, shout and shout again.

The name Liverpool FC seems to now be European Champions Liverpool whenever mentioned I won't be holding my breath for us to be constantly referred to as Champions Manchester City let alone treble winners etc.

I prefer Not Even The Best Team in The North West Never Mind Europe Liverpool FC.

I think he's happy with the situation at Liverpool. He's actually got all his top players after a successful season, not often the situation in Dortmund. He's always preferred developing players that has shown loyalty and heart, instead of buying upgrades - unless there is a significant upgrade or an appearent gap to fill.

He's a football romantic, and he's not a fan of certain aspects of modern football - success by splashing cash especially. And he'll whine about it, and dish out digs, whenever he can. The problem now is that is somewhat part of it, weather he likes it or not. I understand why people call out double standards and all that (especially after last year's spending), but I see the same Jürgen that was at Dortmund - saying the same things and trying to do the same things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws from top football after Liverpool. I just think top football is developing in a way that he finds hard to come to terms with.

Haha that is truly brilliant, nearly had me fooled there. Parody at it's subtle best

I think he's happy with the situation at Liverpool. He's actually got all his top players after a successful season, not often the situation in Dortmund. He's always preferred developing players that has shown loyalty and heart, instead of buying upgrades - unless there is a significant upgrade or an appearent gap to fill.

He's a football romantic, and he's not a fan of certain aspects of modern football - success by splashing cash especially. And he'll whine about it, and dish out digs, whenever he can. The problem now is that is somewhat part of it, weather he likes it or not. I understand why people call out double standards and all that (especially after last year's spending), but I see the same Jürgen that was at Dortmund - saying the same things and trying to do the same things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws from top football after Liverpool. I just think top football is developing in a way that he finds hard to come to terms with.

Haha, see my earlier post...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.