Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, turns out Merseyside police can work quickly when they want to.

A man has admitted posting a series of offensive tweets in a "racist rant" aimed at Liverpool star Mohamed Salah.

Gary Hyland, 32, sent the racially abusive tweets about the Egyptian forward during an online discussion on Twitter at about 03:40 BST on Tuesday.

At Liverpool Magistrates' Court, he admitted racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment.

Is the premier league trophy at Anfield tonight? I ask because after Liverpool thrash Norwich and the media laud them as champions we may as well hand it over.

To be fair the tv companies should start the season with the champions first up. Oh hold on a min ..

They are they won it didn't they? I thought we did but as I have seen no coverage almost anywhere in the last three months I presume I dreamt it. Well actually my dream was we won all four domestic trophies on offer, but I didn't tell anyone that, as that would have been absolutely impossible surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.