Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may recall reports about the journalist who made various comments in a Daily Express article about elements of Liverpool`s support. After complaints on the piece, he was initially suspended. The Editor of the Sunday Express (reported to be a Liverpool supporter) then apologised profusely after the Mayor publicly required him to “face the city and apologise”. The subsequent sacking of the journalist and alleged verbal attacks and physical threats were met by him vowing to rectify the damage done to his reputation. He then took on one of Britain`s biggest newspaper groups whose titles include the Liverpool Echo and the Express.

It has been reported (and City`s team bus is mentioned) that an employment tribunal was due to hear his case for unfair dismissal in April,2019 however before this took place the journalist eventually accepted an undisclosed but substantial cash offer in settlement.

https://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk...press-columnist-mafham-accepts-reach-pay-out/

Some may recall reports about the journalist who made various comments in a Daily Express article about elements of Liverpool`s support. After complaints on the piece, he was initially suspended. The Editor of the Sunday Express (reported to be a Liverpool supporter) then apologised profusely after the Mayor publicly required him to “face the city and apologise”. The subsequent sacking of the journalist and alleged verbal attacks and physical threats were met by him vowing to rectify the damage done to his reputation. He then took on one of Britain`s biggest newspaper groups whose titles include the Liverpool Echo and the Express.

It has been reported (and City`s team bus is mentioned) that an employment tribunal was due to hear his case for unfair dismissal in April,2019 however before this took place the journalist eventually accepted an undisclosed but substantial cash offer in settlement.

https://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk...press-columnist-mafham-accepts-reach-pay-out/

Liverpool supporters are what I imagine humanity would look like if we evolved from bees rather than apes.

Klopps dying inside that he’s not been able to splash the cash again, even taking pops at Everton. I’ll tell you now I’d love it if we beat them, love it

I think there should be a complete ban on managers talking about other teams unless it is the next game up and it centres on how you expect the game to unfold, strengths and weaknesses. There shouldn't be the slightest criticism and it should not include one jot that has no bearing on the impending fixture. Yeah, I suppose it is asking too much!

He said if he had money he wouldn't spend it then spends 200 odd million last season,he is a fucking big hypocrite and so are you,do the cult hand out glasses that makes you miss everything they don't want you to see?
Go on Karen.
Had some dick telling me Klopp 'brings through the kids and doesn't buy. I pointed to the team we beat in the CS.

Go on Karen.
Had some dick telling me Klopp 'brings through the kids and doesn't buy. I pointed to the team we beat in the CS.

I had one banging on about something similar this afternoon whilst I had the misfortune of being on bootle Dock.

The plank used Alexander Arnold and Robertson as his examples.

Bless him, I couldn't even be arsed corrected him. Just thought it'll be funny him carrying on thinking that, therefore prolonging his plank status when talking football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.