Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thanks, don't rate him that highly, show glimpses, drifts in and and out of games ... we've got the likes of Lopez out on loan and surely we can bring through one or two from our EDS in the next few years, if not then what the f*ck are we doing!!

Bar the fact Scott showed his colours by not sending him off and then sending Fern off for just as much...

Since when did he turn into Jamie fucking Vardy?

Breezed past every player in our team like he was Linford Christie.

Much like watching Leicester it was uncomfortable watching him being so unbelievably athletic, I've seen him stroll round the middle of the park since he got in the side so where the fuck that came from.

Sterling? easy. Mendy? no problem. The same players who leave proper wingers and full-backs for dead.

Bar the fact Scott showed his colours by not sending him off and then sending Fern off for just as much...

Since when did he turn into Jamie fucking Vardy?

Breezed past every player in our team like he was Linford Christie.

Much like watching Leicester it was uncomfortable watching him being so unbelievably athletic, I've seen him stroll round the middle of the park since he got in the side so where the fuck that came from.

Sterling? easy. Mendy? no problem. The same players who leave proper wingers and full-backs for dead.

I'd breeze past Mendy.

A season in the championship seems to have seen his legs go from starling skinny to nearly Arnie levels of muscle.

Have to say he's likely just put the work in to improve himself physically. Nobody could be daft enough to look for shortcuts in the modern game and expect to get away with it, without inside help.

A season in the championship seems to have seen his legs go from starling skinny to nearly Arnie levels of muscle.

Have to say he's likely just put the work in to improve himself physically. Nobody could be daft enough to look for shortcuts in the modern game and expect to get away with it, without inside help.
Leicester did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.